Each school in NSW offers something slightly different depending on the community. Here's what we offer for you.
All canteens in NSW public schools must meet certain requirements. These include providing more healthy food and drink options – to make the healthy choice an easy choice for students. Visit Healthy school canteens to learn more.
When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community.
Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
is appropriate for the full range of school activities
is suitable for all body shapes.
Learn more about the NSW Department of Education’s School Uniform Policy.
- Shirts size 4-16 - $25.00
- Bucket hats - $5.00
- Hemp broad brim hats $20.00
- Clothing pool items - $2.00
Hiring our facilities
You may apply to use our school’s facilities for appropriate purposes provided your hiring of the facility doesn't interfere with our teaching and learning programs.
We assess each application on a case-by-case basis. Find out more at Using school facilities.
If you’re interested in hiring our facilities, contact us for details.
What we offer
- Teacher for learning support
- Opportunities for extended learning
- Peer tutoring
- Creative and performing arts program
- Marimba program
- An optional instrumental music program
- Sports program
- Superior sporting fields
- Inter school sport and activity days
- Large, well-resourced library
- Active student voice and choice
- Terrific excursion opportunities
- Kindergarten / Year 6 buddy program
- Environmental education projects
- Dedicated and experienced staff
- High expectations for all students to achieve their very best
- Student learning programs that address student needs
- Strong student wellbeing programs and positive reward system
- Kitchen garden sessions run by a supportive and active P & C
- Attractive grounds and safe play areas for students
- Sun safe policy supported by large undercover areas and shady trees
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Weekly religious education options
- Regular school counsellor support